Registration for 5th European IRPA congress is open
The 5th European IRPA Congress will take place in The Hague, The Netherlands, 4 – 8 June 2018 and will follow the theme:
To register for the 5th European IRPA Congress in The Hague and qualify for the (very) early bird
registration fee, please visit the registration section of the congress website.
Your very early registration fee of € 630 includes: Delegate Pack, Access to all Congress
sessions, Access to exhibition and poster area, Coffee breaks, Access to all Refresher Courses,
Welcome Reception and a reduced fee for the Gala Dinner. Students and Young Professionals
may apply for a special fee of € 475.
The very early registration fee applies until September 1, 2017, and the early registration fee of € 730 until February 2, 2018.
Call for Abstracts
The Scientific Programme Committee invites submissions of abstracts from colleagues in radiation
protection for the 5th European IRPA Congress programme.
You will be guided through the submission process on the Congress website.
To study the combinations that best describe the topic of your submission from the 5 areas and 11
subspecialties which will make up the programme, please click here
Why come to the 5th European IRPA Congress in the Hague?
- A comprehensive scientific programme covering all aspects of radiation protection
- Dedicated sessions for Young Professionals (and their more experienced colleagues)
- Dedicated refreshers series, digital poster sessions and elevator pitches
- An indispensable event for all radiation protection practitioners who want to share their
experiences and opinions with colleagues
- An all-round technical exhibition and technical visits programme
- An outstanding social programme along with the unique opportunity to enjoy the city of The
Hague and its nearby beaches